Today for lunch I wanted to do something to use up these peppers before they went bad and I figured stuffed peppers would be easy enough. Only took about half an hour from start to finish.
Half a Chopped Onion
1 Cup of Rice
1lb of Hamburger
Seasonings of Your Choice (I used cajun and seasoning salt)
1) Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
2) Brown Hamburger and Season to Taste
3) Cook Rice
4) Mix hamburger, rice, onions, and spaghetti sauce.
5) Cut off top of peppers and use a spoon to get the seeds out then rinse.
6) Spoon mixture into peppers and top with cheese if you want.
7) Bake for 15 minutes.
We had extra mixture but not peppers and made burritos as well.